The EB-5 investor visa program allows those who make a qualifying investment in the United States the opportunity to obtain a Green Card and eventually become a U.S. citizen.
The US also offers exciting business opportunities to entrepreneurial individuals.
Here are a few reasons why:
Largest Consumer Market
– The US boasts a GDP of approximately $20 trillion and is the home to over 300 million people.
– Average household spending is one of the highest in the world.
– This consumer market offers ample opportunity for a business owner to carve out a space in their chosen industry.
Hub of Innovation
– There are many laws in place that protect the intellectual property and inventions of people.
– The U.S. is recognized as being a leading nation for Research and Development.
– Innovators can find support for their work in the top universities, the government or other companies.
There are many more opportunities the US offers entrepreneurs. Investing and pursuing the EB-5 visa can allow you both start a business and also live permanently in the US.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/) and we will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.