Silicon Valley has dominated the U.S. startup ecosystem for many decades.
But more and more entrepreneurs are finding other cities with similar infrastructure and systems conducive for the startups scene.
One of those is Austin, Texas.
– Just over a third of Austin’s 931,000 residents are Latino, compared with 80% in El Paso or 63% in San Antonio.
– The Texas capital was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC.
– Austin grew its startups faster (81.2%) than every city except Washington, based on the 2016 Kauffman Growth Entrepreneurship Index.
– Austin is known for having an educated workforce.
– The music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers…perfect for startups.
– Corporate tax rate of zero.
Austin has a rich entrepreneurial ecosystem, including hubs, accelerators, and a start-up density that puts it in the top 10 for the country, according to the Kauffman Foundation.
Interested in making the US your home? Then the EB-5 Visa Program may be the right option for you.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.
Message us today.