San Francisco, in northern California, is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay.
It’s known for:
– Its year-round fog
– Iconic Golden Gate Bridge
– Cable cars
– Colorful Victorian houses.
– The Financial District’s Transamerica Pyramid is its most distinctive skyscraper.
– In the bay sits Alcatraz Island, site of the notorious former prison.
– Fisherman’s Wharf features souvenir shops, seafood and a colony of sea lions.
– Russian Hill is home to Lombard Street, made up of 8 sharp, steep downhill turns.
– Golden Gate Park has fine-arts on display at the de Young Museum, plus natural history exhibits at the California Academy of Sciences.
– Chinatown is the oldest community of its kind in North America.
– The gritty, artistic Mission District hosts taquerias alongside colorful murals.
One of the best parts of San Francisco is the climate. It has some of the best weather in the world! The temperatures stay pretty comfortable. Sometimes, when it starts to heat up, the fog takes over and cools the city down.
Want to visit San Francisco and even make the US your home? Then we can help with your visa (EB-5 program).
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.
So message us today.