Here’s a typical process for obtaining an EB 5 Visa:
– You need to provide your general background information to ensure you meet the requirements of the program.
– Speak to EB5 Lawyer – The lawyer will provide information on your legal rights, the legal process, and determine the legality of the source of funds to be used for the EB-5 investment.
– EB-5 Documents Issued – After the initial reviews, you will be provided with the documents needed to make the EB-5 investment.
INVEST IN A PROJECT
– Sign Project Documents – You will review and sign all project documents. These documents additionally outline the deposit of the initial investment amount plus any associated fees into escrow bank.
– Wire Funds – Funds are wired into the escrow account related to the project.
PREPARE INITIAL GREEN CARD (I-526) APPLICATION
– Initial Application – Your lawyer will help prepare the initial green card application (Form I-526).
– I-526 Receipt Notice – The US Government will issue confirmation of receipt of the I-526 application.
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD ISSUED
– Receive Conditional Green Card – Once Form I-526 is approved and you complete the consular process, you and your eligible family members obtain a conditional 2-year green card.
– Move to the US – You can then move to the U.S. with the conditional Green Card, which remains valid for 2 years.
PREPARE PERMANENT GREEN CARD (I-829) APPLICATION
– Final Application – Within 90 days of the expiration of your conditional green card, your lawyer will file the permanent Green Card application (Form I-829), to remove the conditions from the two-year conditional Green Cards.
PERMANENT GREEN CARD ISSUED
– Permanent Green Card – Once the permanent Green Card application (Form I-829) is approved, conditions are removed and permanent residency is granted. You and your eligible family members will receive a ten-year permanent green card, which is renewable indefinitely.
OPTION TO OBTAIN U.S. CITIZENSHIP
– Apply For Citizenship – While U.S. Citizenship is optional, you and your eligible family members may qualify to apply for citizenship within 4 years and 9 months after conditional residency (I-526) is obtained, so long as other naturalization requirements are met.
That is it!
If you need more information then message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/) and we will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.