Indra Nooyi is an Indian-American business executive and the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo.
She hails from Chennai, and is consistently ranked among the world’s 100 most powerful women.
Who is she?
– Nooyi was born in Brahmin family in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
– She was educated at Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School.
– She received bachelor’s degrees in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from Madras Christian College of the University of Madras and then a Post Graduate Programme (MBA) from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta in 1976.
– In India, she was a product manager for Johnson & Johnson and the textile firm Mettur Beardsell.
– She then wanted to further her studies in the US.
– She was admitted to Yale School of Management and earned a master’s degree in Public and Private Management.
– After graduating, she held positions at the Boston Consulting Group, Motorola and Asea Brown Boveri.
– Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was named CFO in 2001.
– Since she started as CFO in 2001, the company’s annual net profit has risen from $2.7 billion to $6.5 billion.
– She was named President and CEO in 2006.
– Nooyi is consistently listed as one of the most powerful and influential people in the world. Such as:
– Wall Street Journal’s list of 50 women to watch in 2007 and 2008
– Time’s 100 Most Influential People in The World in 2007 and 2008.
– Forbes #3 most powerful woman in 2008.
– Fortune #1 most powerful woman in business in 2009 and 2010.
According to Nooyi, “Just because you are CEO, don’t think you have landed. You must continually increase your learning, the way you think, and the way you approach the organization. I’ve never forgotten that.”
Do you want to live permanently in the US? Then the EB5 visa is an option.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.
So message us today.