If you’re a non-US resident or non-US citizen, you CAN start a business in USA.
Why start a business in the US?:
– Tax advantages: The possibility of U.S.-sourced income being taxed less.
– Ease of selling in the U.S. market
– Access to U.S. investors, venture capital funding, and the public markets.
– Enhanced company reputation to customers both in the U.S. and other parts of the world.
– When the company goes public, they can be listed in the U.S. stock market.
– Personal liability protection.
4 Key things to keep in mind:
– Decide which business type is right for you – LLC best choice for non-US residents as it protects your personal assets from business debts and lawsuits. You can go Sole proprietorship route, but the huge disadvantage of that is that you will take personal liability for all business matters.
– Choose a state for registering your company – registering in Nevada or Delaware is better because of their flexible requirements especially for immigrants.
– Obtain an employer identification number to handle tax.
– Get A Registered Agent – It can be helpful to have assistance in the form of a registered agent to deal with legal paperwork on your behalf. You can do this on your own too.
Once you have these in place, you can then open a business account, get funding if necessary, rent properties or find a location, etc.
Interested in doing business in the US? Then, you have to get here first! And, the EB-5 Visa Program may be the right option for you.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.