Sundar Pichai is an Indian American business executive who migrated from India to the United States to complete his tertiary education.
So, who is he?
– Pichai was born in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India to a middle class Brahmin family.
– He completed his secondary education at Jawahar Vidyalaya, in Ashok Nagar, Chennai, and completed the Class XII from Vana Vani school in the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
– He then earned his degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in Metallurgical Engineering.
– To further his education, he went to the United States.
– He holds an M.S. from Stanford University in Material Sciences and Engineering, and an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
– He was named a Siebel Scholar and a Palmer Scholar at the Wharton School.
– Pichai joined Google in 2004 and eventually led the product management team for Google Chrome, Chrome OS, and Google Drive.
– He also led the development for Gmail, Google Maps and Android.
Sundar Pichai had a very humble beginning. He was born and brought up in a middle class family. He lived in a tiny flat in Chennai with his family, and never got to enjoy any sort of luxury.
Today, Sundar and his wife, Anjali, are leading a happy life in a luxurious penthouse villa in Los Altos Hills, California.
Feeling inspired? Want to make the U.S. your home? Then take the first step.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.
So message us today.