UC Berkeley s a world-renowned university with top faculty, academic departments, and research activities.
With a well-rounded college experience, having access many doors such as joining diverse range of communities, becoming a leader, showcase your work, and explore many interests, it is the place you want to be.
Why you should attend?
– It is ranked as the top 16th school for hosting international students, with a record total of about 1Mn foreign students registered at American colleges and universities.
– For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities.
– Berkeley has a high research budget of $700Mn+.
– Home to many world-renowned research institutes, including the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute and the Space Sciences Laboratory.
– Through its partner institutions, Berkeley also offers a joint medical program at the UCSF Medical Center, the top hospital in California.
– Alumni, faculty members and researchers include:
– 104 Nobel laureates
– 25 Turing Awards winners
– 13 Fields Medalists
– 9 Wolf Prizes
– 45 MacArthur Fellowships
– 20 Academy Awards
– 14 Pulitzer Prizes
– 207 Olympic medals
– UC Berkeley researchers discovered or co-discovered 16 chemical elements of the periodic table – more than any other university in the world.
– Berkeley physicist J. R. Oppenheimer, the “Father of the Atomic Bomb”, led the Manhattan project to create the first atomic bomb.
– Berkeley was where the Free Speech Movement and Anti-Vietnam War Movement started.
– UC Berkeley has become one of the leading universities in producing entrepreneurs and its alumni have founded a large number of companies worldwide.
Would you like to attend the UC Berkeley? Then you may need help with getting a visa. The EB5 visa is an option.
Message us on WhatsApp +1(224) 650-4020 or click on this link (https://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.
So message us today.